The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for someone (ideally, a small team or company) to handle customer service duties for a new Job Posting / Job Board website. Specifically, you will:
1. Handle --Web based, Live Chat--customers questions about the site (English) and point them in the right direction
2. Address user issues with site quality concerns or usability.
3. Respond to general emails.
4. (Possibly) handle calls via skype. We anticipate light call traffic
5. If there is no traffic put together an article or two on the blog. And or approve blog posts.
6. View and approve job postings.
7. Escalate all items you can't handle
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available Monday thru Friday from 0900-1530 UTC+1 or Madrid, Spain time
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-facing job
3. Has a solid command of spoken and written English to reply to customers
How to apply
To apply, please respond with a cover le...
Sign in or Register to see more