With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for a provider to perform a server-side and client-side security audit on a website.
The goal is a penetration test and vulnerability assessment.
Website in PHP, using HTML5, and hosted on LAMP.
Proposal should include:
Web application vulnerabilities
* SSL renegotiation
* SQL injection
* Cross-site request forgery
* Cross-site scripting
* Insufficient session termination
* Insecure cookies
* Incorrectly persisting cookies
* Sensitive data stored in browser cache
* Predictable usernames
* Poor password control
* Cross domain script inclusion
* Insufficient input validation
Operating system vulnerabilities
* Vulnerable software
* Open ports
* Brute force attacks (SSH/MySQL/etc)
Sign in or Register to see more