The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. Translate the English webiste to Korean: [obscured] -hawaii.com
2. Create an organziation chart at the bottom of this page [obscured] -hawaii.com/company.html (Perhaps Korean uses a different style of charts, for example horizontal flow, you can create the same look as the English, as long as it is the Korean way of reading)
3. Upload the translation to the Korean URL [obscured] -hawaii.com/kr
4. We will provide the original files (including graphics) to you, and you basically have to create the Korean website with the files we give you.
5. Project completion date: Feb. 4. 2011
We have a native Korean speaker on staff and will check your work for accuracy.
Sign in or Register to see more