The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Status reports are a vital part of any PPM process. This article should explain what they are and why they are important.
It should not assume any previous knowledge of the process or the output of status reports.
1. What are status reports and why are they important to the success of project?
2. What is the process of completing a status reports through to strategic decisions being made as a result of the information they contain? Completion, compliance, Q&A, approval.
3. What challenges does anyone face introducing a status reports process?
4. What role do status reports play in the lives of the PM's, the PMO and the people above?
5. What happens when status reports go bad?
6. Top tips for quality status reports
Sign in or Register to see more