With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
My uncle is a phenomenally talented wildlife photographer, but is also phenomenally untalented when it comes to computers and blogging. I'm looking for someone to help him realize his dream of publishing his work to the world.
The role requires the contractor to:
1) receive emails from my uncle containing photos and short text blurbs and generate content on a weekly basis
2) perform small amounts of research including looking up scientific names and interesting facts about species and/or Texas parks
3) rewrite existing content and enrich with new content
4) ensure content is lively, entertaining, and informative
5) ensure content is SEO
6) optimize images for web
7) watermark images using existing templates (requires intelligent placement of watermark)
8) upload content to blog
9) tag content appropriately
Expectation is that work will take 1-2 hours per week: approximately 5-10 images; up to 250 words.
For a highly successful candidate, work could expand to include additional...
Sign in or Register to see more