With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are an online eCommerce company. Your task will be to learn our templates and code our PSD's using our pre-coded template. Our templates include html, and liquid (Ruby on Rails). You must have some sort of Shopify experience, though our templates are not using Shopify, we use our own structure.
You would start with our default grey template, and style it accordingly using CSS, and anything else needed. They are using Foundation framework as well.
Demo default template: [obscured] -environment.crystalcommerce.com
Here is a finished template: [obscured]
- Slice PSD and code all images, backgrounds, styles needed.
- Style the homepage product displays to match the PSD.
- Please use custom.global.css stylesheet ONLY.
- Please click thru site, and make sure styles run across the other pages.
- Click the categories, and look into them, make styles match the layout.
- Make sure text can be seen on the background.
- Browse the website and style anything that...
Sign in or Register to see more