With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
You will create a Windows Service, a GUI tool to configure the service and view its status, and an installer.
A Windows service
* Listens on two TCP ports. When a client connects, sends hardcoded text and closes the connection.
* Uses UPnP to configure the router, so that it is possible to connect from outside the home network to this service running inside the home network.
* Uses dyndns.org or no-ip.org , so that clients can connect using DNS name.
A Setup.exe Installer
* Installs the service
* Built as Visual Studio 2008 Setup project (no InstallShield, Inno Setup, etcâ¦)
* Install Visual Studio 2008 Redistributable Component
* Configures Windows Firewall to allow the service to listen on two TCP ports
* Has user interface to select TCP ports and configure dyndns or no-ip.com
A configuration and status reporting tool.
* Built as a GUI application.
* Allows the user to change dynamic dns configuration
* Shows a count of how ma...
Sign in or Register to see more