With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
It literally needs to allow the following
1. Push a button on the device to enable the barcode scanner.
2. Scan the barcode.
3. Create a data string including the barcode, datettime and device id and auth(hash) in XML, JSON, delimited - whatever
4. Queue the string to be sent to the server (https)
1. Contact the server (When available) and submit each string in order.
2. Get response from server or try again
3. Display response on screen in list
4. Clear responses that are 24hrs old.
That's it, the rest will be handled back-end.
I'm incredibly flexible on what language is used and the methodology undertaken.
It just needs to be stable and very fast.
Sign in or Register to see more