The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a small convience store.
I am after a Windows Mobile application which will be compatible with my Motorola MC5040.
I am wanting the application to load and then you can select stock take and incoming stock (more features to be added in the future)
The application depending on which you select:
If you select stock take:
1) You select stock take on the application
2) It then asks you to scan item
3) when you scan a item it will then ask how many
4) It will then go to the next item until you click finish
5) It will save this information in a csv file format or what ever format to import into our POS system.
If stock buying;
1) It will ask you to scan barcode
2) Asks you cost per a case
3) Asks you how many items in a case
4) It then uses that information to work out the cost per item (cost per case / items in case) (example: £20 for 20 items. £20/20 = £1 per item
5) It will then ask you how many items in total you purchased
6) It will then save this info...
Sign in or Register to see more