With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
or Canada, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have numerous bug fixes/modifications that need to be done to a preexisting program that runs on Windows Mobile PDAs.
---Topmost issue -
I have two main screens, Project and Main. I frequently need to get to a separate program via the Start button, then return to the DataPoint Project screen. If I then tap the button to take me to the Main screen I end up back at the last screen from the other program.
Here is how you can repeat the problem in the emulator.
1. Open up the emulator.
2. Open up the Calendar (Start>Calendar)
3. Open up DataPoint and get past the splash screen so you are on the Project screen
4. With DataPoint still open, use the Start button to get back to the calendar (Start>Calendar)
5. Leave the Calendar open and return to DataPoint (Start>DataPoint)
6. You should still be on the Project screen and now either tap the Green GoTo Veg button or the Veg button on the bottom options line.
7. You will be taken to the Calendar instead of the Veg/...
Sign in or Register to see more