The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
A Windows Phone game similar to Tiny Wings on IOS. The main difference is the player's character is a boy with balloons and must use the wind above the hills in order to stay afloat and avoid hitting the ground which causes a game over.
A Windows Phone developer that has experience implementing collision detection and physics for mobile games.
Much of the code is already done, the hills are dynamically generated, clouds appear randomly that send the balloon towards the ground, and still need to implement a few things.
- The wind that flow above the hills.
- Collision detection with wind and the ground.
- If boy hits ground, game over.
- C#, Windows Phone development
- Mobile game development
- Experience with Collision detection and physics
- Bonus if experienced with Farseer Physics on Windows Phone, but not required
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete...
Sign in or Register to see more