The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This project involves the creation of an FBX Model viewer user control for Windows RT Metro applications. This model viewer is written in C++ and DirectX for Windows RT and is compatible with C#/XAML applications.
The UserControl must provide the following capabilities:
1) Loads an FBX model without animation and properly displays textures and diffuse colors. FbxViewer.Load(Stream stream)
2) Rotates a model about the Y-Axis. FbxViewer.IsRotationEnabled;
3) Allows light direction to be configurable. SetLightDirection(Vector3);
4) The user control respects XAML flow layout and behaves like a XAML image control.
The user control will be used within a C# XAML project. Therefore, a sample project must be provided which shows successful integration of C#, XAML, and the FBX model viewer with the provided sample model.
If you succeed with this project there will be follow-on work to incorporate diffuse mapping and normal mapping.
1) Work must be performed by the contractor.
Sign in or Register to see more