The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Kirkland, 98033, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This Microsoft Partner is looking for a part time Windows Server 2008 administrator to do a variety of important tasks on our fast growing cloud based infrastructure. Excellent opportunity to become involved in a fast growing venture that is changing the face of Treasury consulting using the SWIFT infrastructure. SharePoint Server 2010 and SQL Server 2008 experience is a bonus.
The right applicant possesses numerous years of Microsoft technology experience where the main hands-on experience & responsibilities could include...
- Server 2008 setup and administration
- Patches & Upgrades
- Backup, Recovery & Migrations
- IIS 7 Installation & Configuration
- Network security background
- DR/Scalability planning
- File Transfer/automating batch processes etc.,
- Domain migration
- Windows Migration
- Microsoft System Center
- Hyper-V, VMware Virtualization Solutions (backup / restore, etc.)
- Backup Systems & Storage Solutions
Sign in or Register to see more