With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Windows Software Engineer designs and implements Windows applications.
· Develop Windows applications, SDKs and services.
· Closely work with cross-functional departments to quickly prototype, design and implement ideas and projects.
· Provide Windows-level development assistance to other departments as needed.
· Generate documentation and technical/functional specifications as needed.
· Unit level testing including test plans, scripts etc.
· Strong experience on shrink-wrap software product on Microsoft XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 platforms
· Clear communication and documentation skills.
· Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience developing in C/C++ or C#/Managed C++
· Provide system-level development assistance to other department as needed
· Knowledge of Internet protocols and services.
· Must demonstrate sound debug capabilities: WinDbg and MSVS remote debug.
Sign in or Register to see more