The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. Simple description :
Develop a small utility that opens an icon in the task bar, connects (TCP) to a server and simply displays a "bubble" (notify) when it receives a message.
2. More Precise definition :
* When connecting to server (hostname and port number) it will send username and password. (All 4 values stored in registry)
* Only one functionality for user : "Exit"
* When receiving messages (messages are one line), displays a bubble/notification that remains open until the user closes it.
3. Compatibility and technology :
* Windows XP, Vista (optional) and Seven
* IPv4 (no need for IPv6)
* Username and password is sent as plaintext (no encoding, encryption or whatever)
4. License and rights
We need full right on source code (to be able to adapt it if necessary) and instructions on how to compile it by ourself.
5. Delivery instructions
We need instructions on how to compile it by ourself. (Please include 30 minutes of explanations/assistance by email to assist u...
Sign in or Register to see more