With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
North America, Western Europe, Australia/Oceania
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a children's enrichment centre focused on brain development for 3 - 7 year-olds. We would like to post 150-word articles on Facebook that discuss a variety of child development issues. The topics should cover the following variety of topics:
- children's brain development
- emotional intelligence for children
- social intelligence for children
- logic and analytical skills
- organisational skills (e.g. sorting, sequencing)
- reading (e.g. how children can be encouraged to read)
The 50 short articles should meet the following requirements:
- have a psychology, behavioural science, or neuroscience angle
- have an interesting opening sentence that catches readers' attention
- have an interesting perspective or point-of-view
- end with some practical tips for parents on how to improve their children's skills in those areas
- do not have any mention of time, so that the articles can used anytime.
- strictly do not plagiarise. All material written must be new.
Sign in or Register to see more