The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a plugin that allows users to easily add many targeted affiliate product pages to any Wordpress weblog, using the Amazon Product API and eBay RSS Feeds.
Here a more detailed description of what the plugin should do:
1. User can input any number of keywords into a textbox
2. Plugin creates a new page on the blog for each keyword with related content from Amazon and eBay (i.e. the 10 most popular "keyword" products and some auctions).
3. Information regarding created pages are saved to a database table, so the pages can be updated/deleted later from within the plugin
Required Features and Options of the plugin:
- Support for top- and sub-pages, i.e. if the user enters a keyword like "-keyword" in the textbox it will become a subpage of the previous top-level page (without dash).
- Template option for "pages" with template tags - should allow the user to define how the resulting pages will look, i.e. how many Amazon products are there? How many auctions and where exactly?
Sign in or Register to see more