With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking for someone to help us integrate a blog and social feeds onto an existing static HTML website. The candidate will be required to:
- Create a blog page on our existing website, [obscured]
- Match blog design to our current website design
- Migrate all content from servicadinc.wordpress.com to the new blog page
- Set up a blog feed (displaying headers only) to be displayed on our homepage, linking to full story on our blog page
- Set up a twitter feed on our homepage linking to our existing Twitter account
- Set up google analytics to track blog activity
- By moving our blog onto our website, we want to improve SEO/keep our content fresh
- If possible, we'd like to integrate Wordpress with our blog page, so we can continue to use the Content Management System (CMS) to post
- Ideally, we'd like to avoid migrating our ENTIRE site to Wordpress. Just the blog page if possible
- One home for everything – we want to avoid posting duplicate content at two d...
Sign in or Register to see more