With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Site will be enable publishers to publishvideo content to upload Video's via Bits of the Run API using JW PLAYER.
1. JW player Integrated into the theme. JW player being added into the Featured Slider and Top of Post in the Correct Size playing the correct player
2. Integrating Bits on the Run using API to manage Channels/Categories as discussed. This is hanldled via the BOTR Pluggin but may need customisation
- I think it's important to develop the initial structure of categories and the way we use them early on for people to search and manage content via the channels. You mentioned using the BOTR API to handle this process which sounds like a good idea. The final Details may need discussing on this.
3. Most popular Videos showing on home page rather than most recent.
The most popular videos will be shown on the home page instead of most recent. Using the same model and the theme already uses based on views.
4. Enabling Publishers to Sign Up and Upload Video via th...
Sign in or Register to see more