With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a wordpress site that is giving 404 errors for all new pages that we create. The 404 error is unique to new pages. The old/existing pages continue to work properly, only new pages are affected. also, new blog posts work fine.
- we are using custom permalinks that display category and post name.
- disabling permalinks and using default wordpress url does fix the problem
- .htaccess file seems to be configured properly and has correct file permissions
- new posts display fine with permalinks
- old/existing pages display fine with permalinks
any newley created page will give a 404 error. the new pages display in wp search results and the title is correct but clicking the link gives the 404. we need someone who can fix this error.
site information and details will be provided by PMB upon request.
Sign in or Register to see more