With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have chosen the Wordpress MU plugin Buddypress to create a membership site with.
The website is a directory style site, where business providers (the ‘advertisers’) create profiles for themselves, and advertise their services. Potential customers can either view the advertiser profiles as an anonymous surfer, or register on the site for a free ‘members’ account.
The plugin would need to be compatible with both WPMU, and the WPMU plugin Buddypress.
The plugin/s will need to accomplish the following:
1. Ability to set different membership levels and assign member accounts to these membership levels
2. Ability to accept credit card transactions which then set expiry dates on member accounts.
3. Ability to specify which of the buddypress custom profile fields appear for the different membership levels.
4. Ability to control which of the Buddypress modules are enabled for each membership level.
5. Create the ability to batch message all friends on your list.
Sign in or Register to see more