With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
- Merge Wordpress css, look and feel into the Shopify website/account
- main.ca will be the main domain (domain to be disclosed upon hire) and shop.ca (shopify domain to be disclosed upon hire) will mirror main domain.
- Add the ability for user to create user accounts or check out as guests when making purchases [obscured] /Customer_Accounts#Enabling_Customer_Accounts
- Keep the Cart Icon above which will direct the user to their shopping cart (display any items that are ready to be checked out).
- Replace all mosaic gallery pages with the catalog/shopping cart look from the Shopify site (including What's New page).
- home page will be Shopify home page.
We don't have a sand box for this project, but a password will be created for you to take a look at the back-end of shopify site.
One of the main concerns is making sure to assign templates to pages (Apparently it is simple, one must create "if" scenarios in the liquid code).
Please be honest with your expertise in this area,...
Sign in or Register to see more