The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm in need of an experienced WordPress Developer who can turn a finished set of PSDs into a fully Responsive WP Theme for a Personal Training website.
I have attached some basic sketches / ideas for the page layouts. This was created by my client and will need to be refined.
NOTE: Applicants who also have Web Design expertise are more than welcome to also bid on the creation of a full set of Responsive PSDs. This would mean you'll do the full project, from design through project launch.
Requirements for Job Candidates:
- Be honest, responsible and reliable
- Have portfolio examples of responsive websites you have developed
- Have experience with developing full websites geared toward generating leads and getting results.
- Be proactive in suggesting areas for improvement and making the project better (don't just take direction without offering your own opinion).
Notes On Website Layout and Features:
- Site will include 6-8 unique page designs
- Site will include a Blog
Sign in or Register to see more