The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need someone with experience using WHM server, WHMCS for client management, WordPress, and web hosting to help with small web hosting company setup. The site has an existing WHMCS install, but we have only used it manually from the backend for specific clients.
We are hoping to 'launch' the web hosting company to our local area by Oct. 31, 2012. There are a few things needed:
1. Completion of WHMCS product and package setups
2. Review and strengthen the WHMCS and WHM setups
3. Integrate WHMCS front end with WordPress
4. Follow company branding for WordPress front end design
5. Use WordPress Builder theme framework for website development
In your proposal, please lay out milestones with dates and payments. Addressing your specific skills in each of the areas above would also be appreciated.
Thanks for your interest.
Sign in or Register to see more