The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE BIDDING.
We are looking for a native English-speaker to write 20,000 words on the subject of CROWD FUNDING. If you are an expert on this or the related topics of music/film, we want to hear from you.
MORE INFO: We want practical and specific advice on this subject which readers can put into action today. We DO NOT want generalities like "the history of crowd funding" or opinion like "10 Reasons Why Crowd Funding is Awesome!!"
This project should give easy-to-follow information on how to put sites like Kickstarter into action, including:
- how to organize a project
- how to market your project
- how to attract potential investors
- how to communicate with investors
- picking quality rewards people will want
- fulfillment of rewards
- followup, after the project is done
- how to leverage your kickstarter or crowd funding success
If you have any questions, send via PMB.
Ask us if you have any questions.
If we decide to to hire you.....
Sign in or Register to see more