The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm developing a website for introducing and improving English writing skills. The intended audience is English as a Second Language (ESL) students in High School and University level programs. The students will generally be at an intermediate or advanced level with good reading skills and vocabulary but not yet having had specific classes in English Composition.
The articles should each have from 450 to 600 words and be written in an authoritative but friendly style. The keywords for each article should appear in the first sentence of the body copy and an additional two or three times after that. Grammar, spelling, punctuation and idioms used should be standard USA.
Titles: --- Keywords:
1. Overview of English Writing Skills --- online writing help
2. Writing Sentences --- writing sentences
3. Writing Paragraphs --- writing paragraphs
4. Writing Outlines for Essays and Reports --- writing outlines
5. How to Write an English Essay --- English essay
Samples of writing n...
Sign in or Register to see more