The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for someone to help us compose a professionally written letter to a client who will be implementing Statement No. 54 of the Governmental Accounting Standards Board.
The letter must address the topics listed below. The most important item in the letter will be item 9.
1. Name and number of the standard.
2. Effective/implementation date.
3. Does this standard supersede or is this standard superseded by another standard? Is this standard related to any other standards?
4. Objective of the standards.
5. Scope and applicability of the standard.
6. Basis for conclusion by the board.
7. What line items in the basic financial statements, if any does the standard address?
8. What footnote disclosures, if any are required by this standard?
9. Give examples to communicate an understanding of the material. You can attach examples found in state or local Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) or you can give an example in your own words.
10. References - docu...
Sign in or Register to see more