With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have to parse a very large Microsoft Excel file, once a week. I would like to write a simple macro that manipulates the data.
Because I have a computer science background, I know exactly what the macro should do -- but it would take me days to figure out the syntax. Honestly, if you know VBA, this should take no longer than 10 minutes to write.
Here is exactly what the macro should do:
1. Create an object type = Rack
int NumDevices = 0;
int I=0; // it doesn't matter what D, E, F, G, H, I is. It's just an integer.
2. Create an Array of Rack objects -- size 26 x 36
3. Set the Name parameter of every Rack object to be = "xx.yy", where xx and yy is the position in the array;
4. Go through each line of my spreadsheet, starting with line#2. For each line:
- column C is a string that looks like "ST1.01.26.18.1". It is always the exact same number of characters. Digits...
Sign in or Register to see more