With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We require an article of 1000 words to be written on a specific aspect of brain development in infants.
The article needs to be:
- Well-researched - must draw from existing research and knowledge and be appropriately referenced.
- Written in a professional style, but not overly technical.
We will provide a detailed outline for the article, plus reference to some materials. You will also need to do some independent research. Therefore, access to an online academic database is a distinct advantage.
Future opportunities and bonuses may be available depending on quality of work provided.
- Health Journalism, Article Writing, Medical Writing or a background as a expert health professional with outstanding writing skills.
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- An ability to manage deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred...
Sign in or Register to see more