The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are launching the first site that will review and organize the entire web's professional education options -- basically any websites that offer training in skills like Photoshop, Excel, SEO, writing, marketing, etc etc..
Our primary audience is under-30 professionals looking to increase their earnings potential by gaining additional skills. We will have a very specific focus on the college market, as well as those that have just graduated.
- Previous experience in writing reviews, journalism, or copywriting
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Expertise in web copy, SEO, and online (email) marketing
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- Experience in HR industry is a plus (but not required)
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- References or an established reputation on Elance pre...
Sign in or Register to see more