The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hello - I need an amazing writer to join my team. You must be a native English speaker, and you must be a top dog.
If you're writing is anything less than awesome, please do not apply. I want superstars only.
Here's a superstar:
- can write about anything
- goes above and beyond every time
- can research independently
- creative minded
- great speller, great grammar
- does NOT write stuff like "Dear Sirs"
- never uses stupid words like "thus" and "furthermore"
- can write at a very high level, but intentionally
writes at about a 5th or 6th grade level (read: simple)
- hates adjectives and tries to avoid them whenever
- loves verbs
- is always rewriting stuff, can't help it... even magazine
articles and newspapers
- meets deadlines every time
- is NOT a literary type
- is NOT an artist type
- IS a wordsmith in every way
If you're a top dog, please follow these instructions:
1 - write a 3 paragraph letter telling me why you're
2 - attach 2 writing samples (do ...
Sign in or Register to see more