With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a media company looking for a writer(s) who can produce informed, intelligent, sometimes technical and conversational health/medical related articles on a semi-permanent basis.
We are looking for anywhere from 300-1,000 words per article and and can guarantee a minimum of 10 articles per month. This has the possibility of growing into quite a large number of articles per month - requiring someone to be on staff - no matter their location.
TOPIC: PLASTIC SURGERY
Blog – Opinion content
- EXAMPLE: The Perks/Pitfalls of Plastic Surgery
Magazine conversation pieces
- EXAMPLE: Is That You Mommy? Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong
News – fresh off the press
- EXAMPLE: new research - Caprini Risk Model helps predict VTE risk in patients undergoing plastic surgery
Client content – advertorial
- EXAMPLE: Dr. ___________ wins ACS' 2011 Distinguished Service Award
- EXAMPLE: What Is Plastic Surgery?
These can even be taken from e...
Sign in or Register to see more