With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking to build a blog that revolves around WordPress and are looking for talented writers who write flawless English and have a vast experience in this field. If either is not true, please don't apply for this job as you'll be rejected immediately. This is a very long term job with prompt and high pay!
In this current project we're looking for THREE articles, each should be at least 1,000 words long, so you're bidding for 3,000 words of WordPress related material in total!
If we're satisfied with the work we'll hire you for long term!
1. TwentyFourteen Theme Review
2. Uptime Monitor services for WordPress
3. How to Deploy a WordPress Site to a Cloud PaaS Platform
4. How to Use Markdown for Your WordPress Site
5. How To Get Your Photo Next To Your Post In Google Search Results
6. 10 wp-config Tweaks To Improve Your WordPress Site
Sign in or Register to see more