176985602337900

Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Need Writing of Business/Tech Resume, Senior Job
Sign in to Add to Watch List

Writing & Translation > Resumes & Cover Letters

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.

Description
Date

Job awarded.

Nov 9, 2010
Close

Job Description

  |  Change History >>

Updated

Close
  • Posted: Tue, Oct 19, 2010
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: Anywhere
  • Client prefers freelancers from:
    Anywhere

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Immediately
  • Hourly Rate: Not Sure
  • Hrs/wk: 5 | Duration: 1-2 weeks
  • Work View™ Payment Protection
  • U.S. freelancers must have W9
Sign in to view client's details

I need my resume updated to more reflect both the 'syle of the day' as well as tailored to the types of roles/companies that I hope to attract.

I have a resume that is 75% up to date from a content perspective and I will provide bullets to cover the remaining 25%.

My education is from a top institution in the US and I hold a double major in computer science and economics. I have over 10 years experience in software development, IT, and most recently Software as a Service (aka the cloud).

I am currently employed and the goal of this update is to see what other opportunities might exist in the market. The ideal resume will convey technical competency, business management and financial experience, people leadership, leading a business through hyper-growth phase, and some of the things that make me unique as a person. In addition I would like feedback on including not only my email address on the resume, but also my facebook page and twitter account as these are both relav...

Sign in or Register to see more

Job ID: 21616804
Proposals
Hourly Rate: Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)

 United States  |  
With only 10 seconds to make an impression your resume needs to speak volumes - not only is the wording essential to that first impression, so is...
7
  |  
 4.9   |  Private   |  27 Jobs   |  2 verified credential(s)
Bid ID: 21739974  |  Submitted: Oct 29, 2010 16:18 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United States  |  
Winner
Expert Resume Writer / Career Development Specialist / Human Resources Professional. Offer a broad background and several years of robust...
8
  |  
 5.0   |  $6,355 Earnings   |  12 Jobs   |  2 verified credential(s)
Bid ID: 21627110  |  Submitted: Oct 20, 2010 10:01 ET 
$40.00/hr
Sign in to Elance and start working on jobs today.
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »