The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a group of websites that require SSO for our users. The idea is that when a user browses one of the sites and he needs to login, he'll be redirected to the SSO server and once login passes he'll bounce back to the website he was browsing (and the same page).
To achieve this, we want to set up an identity server. We've chosen WSO2 Identity Server.
1. Adapt the looks of the WSO2 Identity Server so it looks like the other website (same header, footer, colors, ec.).
2. Easily allow new users to register (provisioning) and reset their password as needed.
3. Control the fields stored per user.
4. Allow an admin to provide additional permissions to users (like partners, who can see more than regular users).
5. Work with our website building team which are basing the websites on Drupal. Get SAML working between the sites.
There are other requirements, but this is an initial list.
We're looking for someone with experience in WSO2 Identity Server and a strong Jav...
Sign in or Register to see more