The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1 - Integrate in the MosaPlay project an html editor to create (and edit) pages with the possibility to choose predefined CSS styles and to insert an html template.
2 - Feature to export the data to a specific JSON format (JSON format sample will be supplied).
TODO : penser aux pb éventuels des ID. Set ID quand on insert le card template ? (avec auto-increment ?)
- server side: Java playframework with JPA and REST API
- client side:
- HTML wysiwyg editor : Suggestion :
-TinyMCE with template plugin ( [obscured] /wiki.php/Plugin:template) and predefined style
Try it here : [obscured] /tryit/full.php (you can try the Style combo-box and one of the last button : “Insert Template”)
- UI : Preferably ExtJS (with the ExtJS TinyMCE plugin)
- user login (the user creation and security is already implemented). The MosaContent App should be accessible with this adress: url/content/ (and MosaSupport with url/support)
- user can view the list o...
Sign in or Register to see more