With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am launching a website of articles, checklists and tools to assist business administrators who may lack business education (think very small business). Most of my clients will have some post-secondary education, but very few would have a commerce degree or MBA.
I would like 10 short articles covering the topics listed below. Each article should be 300-500 words, and provide the reader with some valuable "take-aways" that they can implement right away in a simple and small office.
1. Payroll Fraud: inflated hours
2. Payroll Fraud: general red flags
3. Hiring: Best Practices
4. Employment Termination: Best Practices
5. Payroll: Best Practices for Accuracy
6. Payroll: Best Practices for Segregation of duties
7. Why Purchasing Limits are a Necessary Internal Control
8. Purchasing: Best Practices for Segregation of duties
9. Purchasing: Best Practices for Supplier Selection
10. Purchasing: Using Master Vendor Lists as an Internal Control
Sign in or Register to see more