With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This may seem a bit tough and confusing. But I'm sure someone with some electrical and CNC abilities could pull it off.
I'd like to take a stock Xbox 360 Slim (I will provide) then turn it into a laptop like the following website:
You can find tons of info on it on google to figure out how to make it. But if you think you have the ability please give me a quote and we can talk much more about specifics if you'd like!
Added 28 MAY 2012, 21:52 PM EDT
The things I'd like included are:
1) 17 inch LCD monitor for the top portion of the laptop
2) All port originally included in the xbox to be visible
3) Screen controls such as volume, channel, menu, etc.
4) A single power source, not two (one for xbox and one for screen)
5) A headphone port
6) A keyboard attached via USB so it looks more like a laptop
Estimated dimensions, no more than:
15 inches wide
11 inches deep
2 inches thick
Sign in or Register to see more