With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Some css/html improvements are needed to the backend of my own cms.
- Optimize for tablet ( ipad etc.. ), mobile (iPhone etc.. ) view and use
- Buttons in topbar
Add clickable buttons, with changeable icon & text.
Currently the button is missing, only icon & text link
look at topbar attachment in project description.
.psd is available.
- Overview table change depth & appearance scroll bar
Make it function that the overview page( which is situated in the content area ) can go to the bottom of the screen. . Instead of right now, to the half of the page .
This is a css issue!
Also the scroll bar on the left side must be modified, because now the scrollbar top is hiding under the topbar, I want it to be total visible in the content area.
Look at table_overview.png in project description
- Clean code.
- Cross browser compatibility.
- W3C valid ( xhtml & css )
- Well Structured XHTML/CSS with comment on each section in css & xhtml
Sign in or Register to see more