The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
XHTML to WordPress 3.0
Before bidding: I use escrow, release within 24 hours of completion and leave detailed feedback if requested.
- Move site from XHTML to WP 3.0 (as site is expanding)
- One design (was built from a scalable viewpoint to begin with, so it's ready for WP)
- XHTML/CSS is already in place, well optimized.
- Best Practices WP Coding (obviously includes all relevant areas; posts, pages, comments, search, categories, etc.)
- Usage of WP Menu system with the style we have in the design.
- Cross-Browser Compability (IE7+)
- 2-Column Layout (right side widgets are all the same format), however would want a secondary widget area just without the background/border.
- I will provide WP-specific elements in PSD
- Retweet Functionality
Screenshot or current live site wil be shared with bidders that have a proven track record and elance experience/feedback.
Sign in or Register to see more