The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Script for converting XML file to database.
The following requirements apply:
1. If nodes exist in the xml file and not in the database, the script must create a column in the database using the node name as column name;
2. All nodes from the xml file must be written in the database, using the unique ID as key;
3. The xml file also contains images written in base64 coding. These must be decoded and written to a specified folder on the hosting server;
4. If an id doesn’t exist in the database, it must be created;
5. The script must also do a reverse check. If an id exists in the database, but not in the xml file, the id information must be copied in a separate database which will be used as a delete queue.
6. The script must find the xml file to be converted automatically. The script normally runs once a day. We receive the xml file through ftp on our hosting server. Sometimes we receive 2 or more xml files in one day. In this case, all xml files must be converted starting with...
Sign in or Register to see more