With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) is a new way of registering and maintaining domain names.
EPP is a client-server protocol where all communications use XML as defined by a series of schemas.
The normal conversation between a client and the server will be:
* Client connects to server over SSL.
* Server identifies itself and the commands and extensions that it supports.
* Client logs in by supplying login name and password.
* Client polls the server to see if there are any notifications waiting to be collected and then collects them (or it could do this later).
* Client issues commands to server, which then replies immediately with response status.
* Client then idles until it has more commands to send, polling periodically for any notifications.
Custom extensions of EPP
EPP is an international standard, and is specified in RFCs 5730 to 5734. However, it was developed largely by those working for gTLD registries, who have a very different data model from us. As a result t...
Sign in or Register to see more