The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am seeking to recruit a part-time online marketing specialist for the ongoing maintenance and extension of our Yahoo campaigns; preferably long-term. You will be working with a highly qualified team and will be working on both smaller and larger tasks related to our online marketing.
- Expert knowledge/experience in Yahoo and Google Ad Words/sales
- Native or excellent Japanese skills
- Very good to excellent English skills
- Professional business conduct (i.e. timely response, clear communication, commitment to deadline and budget, etc.)
- Reasonable availability (i.e. at least a few hours a week)
- An eye for style and diction as well as for design is a plus
- Language skills are a plus
If you think you are qualified and interested in the job, please contact me. DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU CANNOT SPEAK JAPANESE FLUENTLY!
I am looking forward towards hearing from you.
Thank you and all the best!
Sign in or Register to see more