With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
You are about to create a new website for playing “YouTube” music videos.
The site contains:
1. Search box (for searching an artist)
2. Video player (embedded from “YouTube”)
3. A list of thumbnails for other videos of the same artist.
1. HTML, CSS, ASP.NET:
1. Create an ASP.NET web application (ASP.NET or ASP.NET MVC).
2. Add a master page with a site titled “YouTube Video Player”.
3. Add a content page/view with the layout described in the image below:
Please note: The controls in the image are mockups only. You can use standard HTML control (textbox, stroller etc...).
For the video player, you can use a place holder (it will be filled in the next steps)
1. A user enters an artist’s name in the search box.
2. When user clicks the “Enter” key, you will need to query the YouTube database and retrieve some results. You can do so by using the YQL API:
Sign in or Register to see more