GWT Java EE 7/GlassFish Server Application for Energy Utility
We need an Enterprise Java EE7/GWT/GlassFish Server developer to support our on-going Energy Utility enterprise application. UI of the module in focus is 95% completed. We need the developer to be able to use Java EE Persistence API, GWT, Java EE WebSocket(for two-way real-time communication over HTTP), GFlot and Java FTP APIs and Libraries in the implementation. The role of the developer will be the following:
1. Verify the architecture and design pattern of legacy code, fix any issue that
can negatively impact the general design.
2. Modify the UI, where necessary, and make sure the hardcoded data in the UI
is loaded from the MySQL database using Model/View/Controller architecture.
3. Write code using WebSocket API to connect to the remote device to get
real-time values of power metering device, write to the backend database real-time and present to the UI. Maximum of 1minute delay allowed.
4. Do a comprehensive testing of the feature
5. Update the code in an existing bitbucket.com with git(update command steps will be provided)
6. Deploy in the eapps.com server in our domain.
It must be noted that we need the developer(s) to perfect few features of the first module of the project and subsequently, we will present each of the features(by providing specification and UI sketch) of the pending module, there after we will request for quote per feature of the enterprise application.
We cannot quote this project all at once, so, we need service provider that can give us a flexible payment options especially willing to discuss price per feature as we continue in every stage of the project.