gTeam - Tech Stack Migration - Cloud - Java Software Engineer
Why work here?
• A work from home position
• Flexible schedule
• Challenging work
• Diverse team
• To be part of the cutting edge of software development
What are the responsibilities in the job?
• Writes and debugs unit and integration tests for enterprise applications
• Creates and modifies ANT builds for complex applications
• Transitions existing code to new technologies
• Identifies dependencies
• Changes application code to work with new databases and application servers
What are the requirements for the role?
• Java developer with enterprise application experience
• Proficient in Linux from the command line via SSH
• Can write code but also understands how to test what they write
• Has a good grasp of the core tools like Eclipse, ANT, and Subversion SVN
• Has experience in at-least some of the following: Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat, JBoss
• Has worked on some of the following databases: MSSQL, Oracle, Sybase
• Can fix problems and also convey issues to others
We pay $15/hour ($600 fixed-price payment for a trial job if that trial leads us to hire you). We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings. For United States citizens and permanent residents, we pay $12/hour because we have to cover W-2 processing.
How to qualify:
Show us who you are. We need verifiable identification, online skills tests, and a brief Skype video interview. Sorry, this part is not paid, but it won't last more than a week, and if you've got the motivation, you'll be done in a few hours.
Try out the job. During a 3-day fixed-price trial assignment, prove to us that we should give you the full-time position of 40 hours/week at the job's hourly rate. We're looking for progress and dedication; if you show that, we may have other positions in GTeam FZ LLC for you even if you don't get the assignment quite right.
Click "Apply for this Position" below.