VFP 9.0, ASP.NET,AJAX,MSSQL, VISUAL STUDIO,JAVA SCRIPT,MS Office,PERL
The scope of the project defined as:
1) Recover our old site from the backup as is in your local machine.
2) Upgrade to VS 2012, IIS 7.5, *.NET 4.5, SQL db 2008 R2.
3) Fix the reporting problems (to Excel 2010/2013 and PDF).
4) Replace old employees, product and marketing tags with the new information available from our new site.
5) Replace the existing payment process with PayPal Payments Advanced
6) Fix the site search.
7) After consultation with our hosting company, install the system in our WEB site.
A very good documentation required. The programmer will clean up and modernize the code (hard coding...) and appearance of ChemPlan. These are discussed in the existing documentation of the system.
Later-- Convert the VFP code to SQL as efficiently as possible for both on-line and desktop versions.
After you become familiar with the system, we will discuss the conversion. We also will entertain the idea of you supporting the on-line and desktop versions. You bid for phases 1-7 should not be over $500.
You will be provided access to our FTP site to download the application and documentation.