Need 1-5 medical writers with journals access to summarize aquatic research
We will pay $50 for each completed topic (1500 words each, plus references) or a total of $250 for all 5 topics.
We are not interested in the lowest bidder; we will pay a flat rate of $50. Instead, we will be picking a medical writer based on if you can deliver:
1. A quick turn-around time. We will be dividing up the job among several freelancers unless a single freelancer can demonstrate the ability to do the entire job in 4 days
2. A strong academic or research history, as shown by your portfolio or past jobs
3. An ability to write standard American English with fluency
4. A medical background or a history of writing continuing education
5. An ability to glean "clinical pearls" that will be of interest to physical therapists. We are interested in any facts which will alter how physical therapist will treat their patients. Based on the research, will the therapist choose to move a patient into deep water to reduce weight bearing? Will they move slower to reduce muscle activity? Will they train their athletes in the water to reduce stress fractures?
You must be able to look at the results and (even more importantly) the discussion section of the research and ask yourself "What would help a therapist do his job?" and then write about THAT. The information will be used to help support a continuing education class on using aquatic exercise for physical therapy clients.
Rules for any Medical Writers bidding on this project:
1. Writer must understand how to search for the best research to answer each question. For instance, the smart writer will use systematic reviews and metaanalyses (when available) to provide more strength to any argument
2. Access to literature is a must as the source documents will not be provided.
3. Writer must use a minimum of 15 references to support each topic.
4. All references must be no more than 8 years old.
5. The total work count must exceed 1500 words (plus references) for EACH topic.
6. All work must be original synthesis of literature ¿ no plagiarism will be tolerated.
7. Work is work-for-hire and cannot be re-used in any capacity.
8. All writing must be in EXCELLENT standard American English.
9. References must be in AMA format.
10. Freelancer must provide a PDF or valid link to any open-access research must be provided for all documents used.
Thanks for the interest. Again, time is of the essence, so I will be dividing up this project unless someone can show me they can do it well AND fast.