Search Engine Marketing Manager. Analytical. Friendly.
Specialties: SEM, PPC, Pay-per-click, paid search marketing, paid search campaigns, Landing Page Optimization, Analytics
Hourly Rate: $55/hr
Location: Ontario, CA
Masters of Science in Management - Leadership Bachelors of Science in Management - Marketing
Over 15 years sales and marketing experience. I understand entrepreneurship. I know what it's like to make sales for the survival of the company. I've worked in business development, marketing director, sales manager and presently in Leadership. Here is my MSM Porfolio to show some management work.
I'm a producer by hobby but my daily job is working in marketing. I've been a marketing director on films.
Hourly Rate: $49/hr
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Hi, I'm James. Here are 6 reasons you may want to hire me for SEO / SEM:
1. Both Google Adwords & Analytics Certified with experience going back to 2009
2. I currently manage more than 20 highly successful Local & National SEO campaigns and can provide proof.
3. I previously functioned as an Online Marketing Manager for an agency where I built & managed search engine marketing & optimization campaigns from A - Z.
4. "Success" to me is defined by improving the bottom line. All SEO work performed is designed to bring you tangible results in the form of leads and sales.
5. I'm available 24/7 for your needs on Skype, Phone, and Email.
6. I'm very easy to talk to and provide completely free consultations.
I look forward to working with you on your project!
Hourly Rate: $45/hr
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Five years experience managing Internet, PPC, social media campaign, and email campaigns for a wide variety of clients. A highly analytical approach with a focus on ROI and performance tracking. Meticulous attention to detail with excellent English language skills, including demonstrated oral and written communication and editing skills. Expert knowledge of SEO and SEM techniques and current Internet marketing strategies. Four years experience using and reading web analytic tools to make business and marketing decisions. Five years team building and management. Five years of proven editing and copy editing experience, including press releases and business correspondence.
Hourly Rate: $35/hr
Location: Los Angeles, CA
I am a retired school teacher who is organized, detailed and a self starter. I have also held a long-term position as a sales manager (in charge of ad placement, hiring, training, etc.), an account manager (developed new accounts/territories, managed existing accounts, B2B sales in person and via phone), telemarketer for various campaigns, data entry/management, etc. I am an honest hard-worker who would prioritize your assignment and provide you with quality service. I am set-up with high speed internet through Verizon, home phone and cell phone, high quality headset for calls via internet, etc.
Hourly Rate: $33/hr
Location: Claremont, CA