Solving challenging mechanical design problems with simple solutions is my specialty. I am a licensed mechanical engineer and SolidWorks certified CAD professional. I offer engineering design, 3D CAD modeling and professional quality drawings for manufacturing. Additionally I am experienced creating models for both plastic and metal rapid prototyping.
I have 8 years of practical engineering experience and 3 years of product development experience to assist you with getting your idea where you want it to go.
Hourly Rate: $65/hr
Location: Truxton, NY
I am a Professional Engineer with 18 years of experience in Product Design, Manufacturing, Facilities Management, Project Management. Having been responsible for both design and manufacturing, I bring a holistic view to product development which is the key to minimizing production costs.
I hold a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering specializing in fatigue, particularly in welded components.
Hourly Rate: $55/hr
Location: Goderich, Ontario
Engineer/Designer with a passion for innovative and creative product design.
-5 years of industry experience working for both major brands (Hoover, STERIS), and developing new ideas with small start ups.
-Experienced in creative industrial design as well as detailed engineering design with extensive plastics experience.
-Experienced in leading product development from ideation and concepting though manufacturing and production.
-Past projects include eyewear, consumer electronics, medical devices, sterilization systems, liquid containers, vacuums, and military safety equipment.
Hourly Rate: $45/hr
Location: Cleveland, OH
* Certified SolidWorks Expert (CSWE), Issued by: SolidWorks Corp.
* 6+ years of experience in the Design, development and engineering analysis of various complex plastic consumable products, fixture, equipment, industrial heavy duty furniture & electrical components.
* Experts in Engineering analysis such as Structural Analysis, Thermal Structural Analysis, Plastic and Rubber Part Analysis, Vibration Analysis, Frequency Analysis, Linear Stress Analysis, Fatigue Analysis, Drop Test Analysis and so on.
* Excellent manufacturing and fabrication knowledge and material knowledge of plastic products and metal furniture.
* A high level of experience in SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor, NX, Creo, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Hourly Rate: $30/hr
Location: Kingston, Ontario
With experience in design, manufacturing, prototyping, and sourcing, Waterloo Technical Instruments Inc. provide a complete solution to clients. We are mechanical and electrical engineers with a background in research and development (R&D), and have completed projects with industry, academia, and government.
Hourly Rate: N/A
Location: Waterloo, Ontario