Solving challenging mechanical design problems with simple solutions is my specialty. I am a licensed mechanical engineer and SolidWorks certified CAD professional. I offer engineering design, 3D CAD modeling and professional quality drawings for manufacturing. Additionally I am experienced creating models for both plastic and metal rapid prototyping.
I have 8 years of practical engineering experience and 3 years of product development experience to assist you with getting your idea where you want it to go.
Hourly Rate: $65/hr
Location: Truxton, NY
Hi, I'm a Canadian industrial designer with 10 years of experience in the design industry, and an education in both architecture and industrial design. I have experience in physical interaction design, sheet metal design for manufacture, plastics, wood, design sketches, electronics enclosure design, and ergonomic principles. My philosophy is to create thoughtful products that create an emotional connection with their owners.
I was employed at SMART Technologies as an industrial designer from 2009-2013 (a little over 4 years). My primary duties included designing large format touchscreen displays, developing human-computer interaction models via hardware/software, and conceptualizing/forecasting the next generation SMART products that are 3-5 years away.
Over the last decade, I completed independent contract designs on restaurant and retail renovations. I also collaborated with architects to determine the best window & door combinations for their buildings and home designs.
Hourly Rate: $52/hr
Location: Toronto, Ontario
I am a Professional Engineer with nine years' involvement with all aspects of a display manufacturing company, so I understand the issues faced by the smaller manufacturer who wishes to outsource some or all of its CAD design work. I am also a Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) so you can be assured that I will be a good fit to provide CAD design services.
Hourly Rate: $50/hr
Location: Ancaster, ON
I'm an accomplished product/industrial designer, with over 10 years of worldwide experience. Some of my designs are best sellers around the world.
Throughout my career I have designed for internationally known brands such as Umbra, Lafuma, Container Store, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target and more. I am very passionate about product design and enjoy partnering with my clients in achieving outstanding results.
I hold a B.Sc.T.E in industrial design. Expert in Solidworks, Photoshop, Sketch Up Pro, Illustrator, 3D rendering software, Photography, etc.
I help companies and individuals bring ideas to the market by combining both functionality and distinctive look.
Looking forward to working together.
Hourly Rate: $35/hr
Location: Toronto, Ontario
* Certified SolidWorks Expert (CSWE), Issued by: SolidWorks Corp.
* 6+ years of experience in the Design, development and engineering analysis of various complex plastic consumable products, fixture, equipment, industrial heavy duty furniture & electrical components.
* Experts in Engineering analysis such as Structural Analysis, Thermal Structural Analysis, Plastic and Rubber Part Analysis, Vibration Analysis, Frequency Analysis, Linear Stress Analysis, Fatigue Analysis, Drop Test Analysis and so on.
* Excellent manufacturing and fabrication knowledge and material knowledge of plastic products and metal furniture.
* A high level of experience in SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor, NX, Creo, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Hourly Rate: $30/hr
Location: Kingston, Ontario